Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Sandi & Grant's Wedding

On Sunday I photographed Sandi & Grant's wedding at Clios - Palmwoods. Sandi a fashion designer created and made her gorgeous wedding gown herself.
One little thing that has stuck in my mind from this wedding is a little saying Grant had written on their fridge at home: I am overwhelmed with feelings for Sandi. Everyday I wake up and go gosh, just look at all the feelings. I'm amazed I get anything done... really.
What a gorgeous couple!
Glowing Bride & Mum to be...

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jen, these photo's are absolutely beautiful, great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful, such a romantic feel.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just Gorgeous Jenn!! I love the lighting and her dress is yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This wedding is soooo beautiful, such gorgeous photos!!!

    ReplyDelete